Faculty-student collaborative research is one of the distinctive features of a Loyola education. The partnerships forged through collaborative projects nurture core Jesuit values such as the pursuit of excellence, learning from experience, and magis — the commitment to always strive for more. Loyola’s long tradition of involving undergraduate students in research stems directly from our faculty’s Jesuit approach to teaching.
- Joyce Pulitzer ’79 had her play, Freedom, performed at Southern Rep at the CAC.
- Mark Surprenant, J.D. ’77, received The Times-Picayune Loving Cup for 2012.
- Judy Cannella Schott, J.D. ’85, was promoted to vice president for Gilsbar.
- Brian M. Ballay, J.D. ’04, of Baker Donelson’s New Orleans, La., office, was elected shareholder.
- Erica Beck, J.D. ’05, was named Mayor Mitch Landrieu’s executive counsel.