As we celebrated the centennial in 2012-13, much was made of Loyola’s storied past. But even as we thumbed through old pictures or reminisced about days gone by, we were simultaneously taking huge strides into the future. From the ongoing renovation of Monroe Hall to the ambitious plans for the new Tom Benson Jesuit Center, Loyola is in the midst of exciting times.
- Donald Jansen ’61 (business administration), J.D. ’63, received an award from the National Eagle Scout Association.
- Margaret Villere ’10 (communication) has joined Keller Williams Realty in New Orleans as an associate.
- Michael Glaser ’95 (criminal justice) will take over as chief of the Kenner Police Department in July.
- Michael Twillman ’09 (music business) was recently profiled in New Orleans Magazine for his Freret Street music club.
- Taryn Pusateri ’05 (communication and visual arts) has created more than 20 popular T-shirt designs.