It’s one of the quirkier buildings on campus. But with a $93 million renovation under way, the J. Edgar Monroe Memorial Science Building, known to most as Monroe Hall, is about to go from quirky to campus showpiece.
- Joyce Pulitzer ’79 had her play, Freedom, performed at Southern Rep at the CAC.
- Mark Surprenant, J.D. ’77, received The Times-Picayune Loving Cup for 2012.
- Judy Cannella Schott, J.D. ’85, was promoted to vice president for Gilsbar.
- Brian M. Ballay, J.D. ’04, of Baker Donelson’s New Orleans, La., office, was elected shareholder.
- Erica Beck, J.D. ’05, was named Mayor Mitch Landrieu’s executive counsel.